IT Resident engineer Professional2 months ago - Jobs Offers - Göteborg - 34 views
Excis is a global IT Service Provider based in the UK and has local entities in 40 countries around the world (www.excis.com).
Currently we are looking for a IT Resident Engineer in Göteborg, Sweden.
The main responsibilities will be providing IT Infrastructure field support which includes troubleshooting hardware, software, operating system issues and problems and fixing the issues
1. Hands on experience in installing, troubleshooting and fixing desktops, printers, laptop and other computer peripherals hardware problems as well as desktop applications.
2. Basic knowledge of enterprise LAN and WAN setups and concepts. Ability to perform smart hand activity under instruction-based activities at site
3. Skilled in desk side support and PC break/fix including basic administration of Windows O/S and MAC OS
4. Smart hand support for peripheral and networking hardware, including, but not limited to monitors, keyboards, mice, printers, fax machines, scanners, routers, wireless routers, switches, firewalls, racks, cabinets, multi-port data termination panels all under ‘Smart Hands’ capability
5. Good written and oral communications skills with clients and management as well as people skills
6. Knowledge and experience of ticketing tools (ServiceNow / Remedy etc.)
7. Executive and VIP Support
8. IMAC and PC Refresh
1. Engineer needs to travel to multiple sites.
2. Might need to travel to Austria and Switzerland as well
3. Need to be available outside of business hours to be on call
Fluent Swedish and English
Comptia A+ or any related IT qualification
3 years + in IT Support Roles
Good customer management, Able to interact and work with customer at different levels
English - at least B2 (preferable C1)
Swedish - at least B2 (preferable C1)
Full time position
Possibility to work in a multinational enviroment
This ad has no reviews yet. Be the first to leave a review.